NEW YORK, February 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The size of the global fiber optic market is expected to reach $11.18 billion in 2030 and record a revenue CAGR of 9.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest Reports and Data report. Technological advancements in the global telecommunications industry are driving increased deployment of broadband network, which is expected to drive the revenue growth of fiber optics market.
Technological advancements in the telecommunications industry have greatly increased the adoption of several broadband network infrastructures such as fiber to the premises (FTTP), fiber to the home (FTTH), fiber to the cabinet (FTTC) and fiber to the building (FTTB). Optical fiber is deployed on a large scale in these infrastructures. Hence, the increasing development of broadband network infrastructure creates lucrative revenue growth opportunities for the players operating in the global fiber optic market.
Optical fibers are made with components such as plastic, high quality glass and silica, and these components work on the principle of total internal reflection of light. According to this principle, light is reflected at an interface between two media. Fiber optics work on this principle because it has applications in areas such as optical fingerprint printing devices and telecommunications. In telecommunications, this principle is used to transfer Internet, telephone and cable television signals.
The flexibility of fiber optics improves the range of microscopic imaging by making it easier to access the subject, and its compact size and ability to form distributed or multiplexed detection systems accelerate the use of fiber optic sensors in monitoring health and biomedical research. Extensive research and development (R&D) in the field of fiber optics by major players leads to various innovations and is deployed in a wide range of sectors such as defense, healthcare, oil and gas, among others.
Request a sample report – @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/241
Some highlights of the report
- At January 14, 2022Waitsfield & Champlain Valley Telecom, which is a telephone company based in the United States, has planned to transform the Internet connection of Bolt residents living in the company’s service area to fiber optics. In this regard, City of Bolton has pledged to help with more than half of American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding to help extend fiber-optic broadband to more residents through a public-private partnership with the company.
- Hardware segment revenue is expected to register a significantly high revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Fiber optic amplifiers have several advantages, such as better color resolution and very stable sensor configurations. These amplifiers have the ability to limit inter-symbol interference, making them ideal for fiber optic communications. It provides diffraction-limited beam quality, so it can focus on small spots as high as possible and provides greater brightness. In addition, fiber optic amplifiers provide high output power and CATV EDFA is a type of fiber optic amplifier, which is used to improve the output power of the transmitter.
Request a custom research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/241
- The plastic segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020. Plastic optical fiber is made of low cost materials and installation is also less expensive, so this type of optical fiber is cost effective. Higher flexibility allows it to bend without any breakage, and plastic fiber optic installation can also be done by less trained labor.
- The telecommunications segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020 due to the increasing deployment of data transmission services and communication technology. Optical fiber enables data transmission in both short and long range communications; therefore, it is widely adopted in the telecommunications industry. Growing demand for several other services, such as video on demand (VoD), cloud-based services, and audio-video services, is driving the demand for fiber optics in the telecommunications industry.
- The multimode segment accounted for a comparatively larger revenue share in 2020 due to its lower installation, operation and maintenance costs. In addition, the multimode cable allows multiple modes of optical signal transfer at the same time. Features such as a high fiber core and increased alignment tolerances allow the multimode cable to work with multiple optical components, such as the fiber adapter and fiber connector. The ability to carry multiple modes of lights along with affordable light sources makes multimode cable suitable for use in single buildings and audio and video applications in local area networks (LANs).
- Asia Pacific the market revenue is expected to increase at a considerably high rate during the forecast period. Various countries in the region such as India, Japanand China deploy fiber optics in the medical sector. In addition, the expanding IT and telecommunications sector is expected to create lucrative revenue growth opportunities for players operating in the fiber optics market in the region.
- Companies profiled in the global market report include Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Bentley Systems, Incorporated, ADTRAN Inc., Technicolor, CableLabs., Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., PCT International, Inc., Fujikura Ltd., Twinstar Technologies Co. . ltd. and Altair Engineering, Inc.
To identify key industry trends, research study at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fiber-optics-market
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global fiber optic market based on component, fiber optic type, application, cable type and region:
- Making up Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2018-2030)
- a. Couplers
- b. Connectors
- vs. Transmitters
- D. amplifiers
- e. Receivers
- F. Others
- Type of optical fiber Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2018-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2018-2030)
- Health care
- petroleum gas
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Aerospace and Defense
- cable type Outlook (Revenue, USD billion; 2018-2030)
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/241
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2030)
- North America
- a. we
- b. Canada
- vs. Mexico
- a. Germany
- b. UK
- vs. France
- D. Italy
- e. Spain
- f. Sweden
- g. BENELUX
- h. Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- a. China
- b. India
- vs. Japan
- D. South Korea
- e. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- a. Brazil
- b. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- a. Saudi Arabia
- b. United Arab Emirates
- vs. South Africa
- D. Israel
- e. Rest of MEA
Explore trending research reports by reports and data:
IoT in Banking and Financial Services Market Expected to Reach $12.17 billion by 2028, the Internet of Things (IoT) industry is growing rapidly and providing businesses with a range of digital devices.
The digital payments market size is expected to reach $221.93 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. Factors such as the global promotion of the use of digital payments by governments of various countries, lower prices for mobile internet data plans, the growing acceptance of real-time and contactless payments and the increase in production and sales of smartphones are expected to drive market revenue.
The financial cloud market size has been significantly robust in 2020 and is expected to register a stable revenue CAGR during the forecast period. The key factors driving the market revenue growth are the penetration of cloud-based services across various industry verticals and growing demand for operational efficiency and transparency in processes
The peer to peer (P2P) lending market is expected to grow from $138.71 billion in 2020 for $912.43 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 26.6% over the forecast period. Low market risk and affordable operating costs are the major market driving factors.
The Internet of Things (IoT) Managed Services Market is Expected to Reach $341.84 billion By 2028, the market is growing owing to the growing evolution of smart cities and rising ICT expenditure across all sectors, development of new applications in the field of wireless connectivity innovations as well as well as AI-based device, data and system protection.
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Business Development Manager
Reports and data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-fiber-optics-market
SOURCE reports and data