Dublin, January 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Global Carbon Fiber Market – Analysis by Raw Material (PAN, Pitch and Rayon), Fiber Type (Virgin, Recycled), End User, by Region, by Country (2021 Edition: Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026) “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global carbon fiber market was valued at USD 3,216.54 million in 2020 with the Europe region leading the market share. The carbon fiber market is primarily driven by the aerospace industry to improve aircraft performance and efficiency. The superior physical strength, low coefficient of thermal expansion, high dimensional stability, and low abrasion characteristics of carbon fiber complete its applications in aerospace antennas, aircraft brakes, and support structures.
In addition, the booming wind industry is generating a high demand for carbon fiber for use in wind blades. The exceptional fatigue and corrosion resistance property of the carbon material improves the longevity of the wind blades. In addition, the increasing adoption of clean energy technologies to reduce emissions is expected to further boost the carbon fiber market in the estimated years.
Growing demand for lightweight materials, along with government initiatives to reduce emissions of harmful gases and increase energy efficiency, are expected to boost the market for carbon fiber in other transportation applications such as automotive industries and maritime. Carbon fiber, due to its light weight, high thermal stability and electrical conductivity, is widely used in various important automotive components, such as disc brakes, wheels, automobile hoods and others, in because of this share of carbon fiber from automotive applications is expected to increase dramatically in the coming years.
In addition, an increase in the consumption of carbon fiber is also expected due to the increased production of vehicles to meet the high demand of consumers. Besides automotive applications, carbon fiber also has significant growth potential in infrastructure, marine engineering, and electronics applications.
Among the regions, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the fastest growing market for carbon fiber during the period 2021-26. The growth of the Asia-Pacific market can be attributed to the increasing R&D investments in the automotive and wind power end-use industry. In addition, the increase in the production of the manufacturing sector in the Asia-Pacific region to meet the domestic need for higher quality products and the increase in exports from Japan and China are leading to an increased demand for carbon fiber from the region. region.
Scope of the report
- The report presents the analysis of the global carbon fiber market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyzes the global carbon fiber market in value (USD billion).
- The report analyzes the global carbon fiber market by raw material (polyacrylonitrile (PAN), pitch and rayon).
- The report analyzes the global carbon fiber market by fiber type (virgin, recycled).
- The report analyzes the global carbon fiber market by end user (aviation, aerospace and defense, automotive, wind power, construction, sports equipment, and others).
- The global carbon fiber market has been analyzed by region (America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA).
- The global carbon fiber market was analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
- The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of the SWOT analysis. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, by raw material, by type of fiber, by end user.
- Further, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
- The report follows competitive developments, strategies and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include Toray Industries Co., Ltd. Teijin Limited, Hexcel Corporation, SGL Carbon, Mitsubishi Chemical, Formosa Plastics, Hyosung Corporation, Solvay Corporation, Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd., Kureha Corporation
Main topics covered:
1. Scope and methodology of the report
2. Strategic recommendations
3. Carbon Fiber Market: Product Overview
4. Global Carbon Fiber Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2016-2026
4.2 Market Size, by Volume, Year 2016-2026
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the carbon fiber market
4.4 Global Carbon Fiber Market
5. Segmentation of the global carbon fiber market, by raw material (value)
5.1 Global Carbon Fiber Market: Segment Analysis
5.2 Competitive scenario of the carbon fiber market: by raw material (2020 and 2026)
5.3 By Polyacrylonitrile (PAN) Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
5.4 By Pitch & Radius – Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
6. Global Carbon Fiber Market Segmentation, By Fiber Type (Value)
6.1 Global Carbon Fiber Market: Segment Analysis
6.2 Carbon Fiber Market Competitive Scenario: By Fiber Type (2020 and 2026)
6.3 By Virgin Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
6.4 By Recycled – Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
7. Global carbon fiber market segmentation, by end user (value)
7.1 Global Carbon Fiber Market: Segment Analysis
7.2 Global Carbon Fiber Market Competitive Scenario: By End User (2020 and 2026)
7.3 By Aviation, Aerospace & Defense Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
7.4 By Automobile – Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
7.5 By Wind Energy Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
7.6 By Construction – Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
7.7 By Sports Equipment Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
7.8 By Others – Market Size and Forecast (2016-2026)
8. Global carbon fiber market: regional analysis
8.1 Global Carbon Fiber Market Competitive Scenario: By Region (2020 and 2026)
9. Americas Carbon Fiber Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
10. European carbon fiber market: an analysis (2016-2026)
11. Asia-Pacific Carbon Fiber Market: An Analysis (2016-2026)
12. Dynamics of the global carbon fiber market
12.1 Global Carbon Fiber Market Drivers
12.2 Global Carbon Fiber Market Restrictions
12.3 Global Carbon Fiber Market Trends
13. Market attractiveness and strategic analysis
13.1 Graph of Global Carbon Fiber Market Market Attractiveness – By Raw Material (Year 2026)
13.2 Chart Global Carbon Fiber Market Market Attractiveness – by Fiber Type (Year 2026)
13.3 Graph of Global Carbon Fiber Market Market Attractiveness – By End User (Year 2026)
13.4 Graph of Global Carbon Fiber Market Market Attractiveness – by Region (Year 2026)
15. Global carbon fiber market: mergers and acquisitions
16. Company profiles (company description, financial analysis, company strategy)
16.1 Toray Industries Ltd
16.2 Teijin SA
16.3 Hexcel Company
16.4 SGL Carbon
16.5 Mitsubishi Chemical
16.6 Formosa Plastics
16.7 Hyosung Company
16.9 Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd
16.10 Kureha Company
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3exmae