According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Lyocell Fiber Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global lyocell fiber market reached a value of US$1.13 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$1.71 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 6. 97% in 2022-2027. Lyocell is a type of synthetic fiber derived from the cellulose of bleached wood pulp. Popularly known as the third generation cellulose fiber, lyocell was first developed in 1972 through the wet and dry jet spinning process. Lyocell fibers are strong yet soft, highly absorbent, wrinkle resistant and able to reproduce a range of textures such as leather, suede and silk. Due to these properties, lyocell fibers are used to manufacture a wide range of products such as garments, sheets, carpets, curtains, sportswear, surgical equipment, medical gloves, etc.
Request a sample PDF of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/lyocell-fiber-market/requestsample
Global Lyocell Fiber Market Drivers:
Nowadays, lyocell fibers are preferred over other types of fibers, such as cotton and rayon, due to their tenacity and absorption efficiency. For this reason, they are widely used in the garment and home textile industries. Apart from this, the use of lyocell fiber has gained popularity among manufacturers due to an increasing demand for eco-friendly and biodegradable cellulose fibers. Lyocell fabrics can be easily disposed of by landfill, sewage digestion or incineration after use. Additionally, unlike synthetic fibers which require toxic solvents, the production of lyocell fibers includes non-toxic solvents such as amine oxide. Additionally, since lyocell fibers are free from any toxic compounds, they are preferred for the production of medical-grade nonwoven products. These fibers are also suitable for disinfecting wipes and overnight bleaching in the catering sector.
Competitive landscape with key players:
Some of the major players operating in the market are:
- Lenzing AG
- Acegreen Eco-Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Aditya Birla Group
- Baoding Swan Fiber Co.Ltd.
- Chonbang Co., Ltd.
- Weiqiao Textile Company Limited
- Zhejiang Yaojiang Industrial Group Limited
- China Populus Textile Ltd.
- Great Duksan Corp.
- Qingdao Textiles Group Fiber Technology Co., Ltd.
- Smartfiber AG
- Acelon Chemicals & Fiber Corp.
Key Market Segmentation:
- The market has been divided on the basis of product type into staple fiber and cross-linked fiber. Of these, staple fibers are widely preferred due to their longer average fiber length which is easier to process and produce regular yarns.
- Based on application, apparel accounts for the majority of the market share, accounting for the largest segment. This can be attributed to the softness, moisture resistance and high absorbency properties of lyocell fiber. Besides clothing, other major applications include home textiles, medical and hygiene filters, and automotive filters.
- Based on geography, the market has been segregated into Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, North America, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Asia-Pacific represents the first market thanks to a flourishing textile industry and the improvement of the standard of living.
Ask the analyst for a customization and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/lyocell-fiber-market
Main highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market drivers and success factors
- SWOT analysis
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- Value chain analysis
- Structure of the global market
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently covered in the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, United States
E-mail: [email protected]
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe and Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800