According to a new report available with Million Insights, the Global Oat Fiber industry research report offers in-depth insights into the product, application, global demand and key players. It also offers ready, data-driven answers to several industry-level questions.
The Global oat fiber market The size is expected to reach $3.54 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.5% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new report by Million Insights. The major driver of market growth includes the growing inclination of consumers towards dietary fiber based food products. In addition, the growing use of the products in the animal feed industry for healthy nutrition and diets provides ample growth opportunities to the market. Additionally, increasing consumption of oat grains associated with oat trade across the globe is expected to enhance the market growth over the forecast period.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, several health experts have recommended maintaining a healthy diet for better immunity, which has further increased the demand for dietary fiber across the world. Therefore, the pandemic has had a positive impact on the global market. However, market players have seen a slight drop in sales due to restricted production and disrupted supply chains. Despite this short period of market revenue slowdown, the industry is expected to experience healthy growth in the coming years.
Click Here to Request a Free Demo of Oat Fiber Market Report: https://www.millioninsights.com/snapshots/oat-fiber-market-report/request-demo
The food segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 54.5% in 2020. Oat fiber is mainly used in bakery products, such as bread and cookies, which in turn support the segment growth. In 2018, the US FDA approved the use of oat fiber as dietary fiber in baked goods. Thus, a large demand for oat fiber bakery products further propels the market growth over the forecast period. However, the others segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028.
The organic product type segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. Organic oat fiber helps improve digestion and lower cholesterol levels. Hence, growing consumer inclination towards organic oat fiber is expected to propel the growth of the segment. Moreover, the introduction of different organic oat fiber food products is expected to further boost the segment during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2028. China, Japan, and India are contributing positively to the growth of the regional market. With the highest population growth and increasing consumption of healthy and dietary fiber products, the region is experiencing a huge demand for oat fiber. Asia-Pacific has become the center of future growth for various oat fiber companies owing to the booming food processing sector coupled with the availability of low-cost labor and inexpensive raw materials. The expected growth is mainly driven by growing product demand in India, China and Australia.
To browse the report summary and detailed table of contents, please click on the link below:
Oat Fiber Market Report Highlights
• Among applications, the others segment is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2021 to 2028
• This segment includes animal feed and cosmetics. The increasing use of products in animal feed as a source of insoluble fiber is one of the main growth drivers for the segment
• Additionally, the growing adoption of pets in developed countries is further boosting the animal feed industry, which is contributing to the demand for products
• Rising demand for products in the cosmetics industry is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period
• Led by China, Japan and India, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing regional market from 2021 to 2028
• APAC has become the center of future growth for various oat fiber companies due to the growth of the food processing sector coupled with the availability of low cost labor and materials inexpensive firsts
• Expected growth is mainly driven by growing product demand in India, China and Australia
Oat Fiber Market Segmentation
Million Insights has segmented the global oat fiber market based on type, application and region:
Oat Fiber Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Oat Fiber Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Oat Fiber Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa
List of Key Players of Oat Fiber Market
- Dalby Molle A/S
- Grain Millers, Inc.
- Garuda International, Inc.
- Swedish oat fiber AB
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
- Ingredients SunOpta, Inc.
- Anthony’s Goods
- NuNaturals Ltd.
- Honeyville, Inc.
- Quaker Oat Company
Read related market snapshots available with Million Insights:
• Other oils and fats market:TThe global other oils and fats market size was valued at USD 31.96 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2028.
• Fish and seafood market: The global fish and seafood market size was valued at USD 446.6 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2021 to 2028.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a market research and consulting company, which provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. We have a comprehensive marketplace, which will allow you to compare data points, before making a purchase. Enabling an informed purchase is our motto and we strive to ensure that our customers can browse several samples before investing. Service flexibility and the fastest response time are two pillars on which our business model is based. Our Market Research Reports Store includes in-depth reports, from various industry verticals, such as Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Science materials and automotive.
Company Name: million ideas
Contact person: Ryan Manuel
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar