DUBLIN, March 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Wood-Fibre Gypsum Board Market Research Report by Product, by Material, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global wood fiber gypsum board market size has been estimated at $10.75 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $11.86 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.69% to reach $21.89 billion by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes the Wood Fiber Gypsum Board to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on product, the market has been studied on 12-16mm, 6-10mm, above 16mm and below 6mm.
- On the basis of material, the market has been studied for hardwood and softwood.
- Based on application, the market has been studied for roofing, walling, furniture, soundproofing and soundproofing, as well as vapor barrier and insulation.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks the vendors in the Wood Fiber Gypsum Board Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) which helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Wood Fiber Gypsum Board Market including Aytas Gypsum AS, Beijing New Building Material (Group) Co., Ltd., BGC (Australia) PTY Ltd, BP Ceiling Products, China National Building Material Company Limited (CNBM), CHIYODA UTE CO., LTD., Everest Industries Limited, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Gypsemna Company LLC, IB Roof Systems, Inc., Jason Plasterboard (Jiaxing ) Co. Ltd, KCC CORPORATION, Knauf Gips KG, Maimoon Traders, MMM ERBA Makina AS, National Gypsum Company, Nichiha United StatesInc., Saint-Gobain Gyproc, shandong Heng Shenglong Building Material Co,.Ltd., TechnoSonus, USG Corporation, VANS Gypsum and Yoshino Gypsum Co.,Ltd.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global wood fiber gypsum board market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global wood fiber gypsum board market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global wood fiber gypsum board market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Wood Fiber Gypsum Board Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global wood fiber gypsum board market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global wood fiber gypsum board market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Wood Fiber Gypsum Board Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing use of wood fiber gypsum for the construction industry
188.8.131.52. Easy to install, fire resistance, as well as great durability, economy and versatility
184.108.40.206. Useful for the protection of steel structures and raised floor constructions
220.127.116.11. Difficulty in curved surface applications
18.104.22.168. Ongoing developments in the construction sectors
22.214.171.124. Augmentation of wood fiber gypsum reinforcements in the form of glass or sisal
126.96.36.199. Low durability when subjected to impact or abrasion damage
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board Market, By Product
6.2. 12-16 millimeters
6.3. 6-10 millimeters
6.4. Above 16mm
6.5. Below 6mm
7. Wood Fiber Gypsum Board Market, By Material
8. Wood Fiber Gypsum Board Market, By Application
8.5. Soundproofing and soundproofing
8.6. Vapor barrier and insulation
9. Americas Wood-Fiberboard Gypsum Board Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific wood-fiber gypsum board market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa wood fiber gypsum board market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.1. Aytas Gypsum AS
13.2. Beijing New Building Material (Group) Co., Ltd.
13.3. BGC (Australia) PTY Ltd.
13.4. BP ceiling products
13.5. China National Building Material Company Limited (CNBM)
13.6. CHIYODA UTE CO., LTD.
13.7. Everest Industries Limited
13.8. Georgia-Pacific LLC
13.9. Gypsemna Company LLC
13.10. IB Roofing Systems, Inc.
13.11. Jason gypsum board (Jiaxing) Co.Ltd
13.12. KCC COMPANY
13.13. Knauf Gips KG
13.14. Maimoon traders
13.15. MMM ERBA Makina AS
13.16. National Gypsum Company
13.17. Nishiha United StatesInc.
13.18. Gyproc Saint-Gobain
13.19. Shandong Heng Shenglong Building Material Co,.Ltd.
13.21. USG Company
13.22. VANS Gypsum
13.23. Yoshino Gypsum Co.,Ltd
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3fxngg
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets