NEW YORK, November 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Reports and Data has released its latest report titled “hollow fiber filtration market Size, Sharing, and Analysis, by Technique (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis), by Material (Polymer Ceramic), by Application (Harvest and Clarification, Concentration, Infusion), by End-Use Industry (Pharmaceutical, CRO, CMO) and By region, forecast until 2028.”
According to Reports and Data, the global hollow fiber filtration market size was $313.4 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $881.53 million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 13.8% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Download Sample PDF Report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4002
Drivers, constraints and opportunities
Hollow fiber membranes are fine pore filters and can be used to filter or selectively remove particles based on their size. Hollow fibers are widely used for filtration due to the semi-permeable nature of their capillary walls. Hollow fiber bioreactors used in the medical and pharmaceutical sector are made from cellulose and synthetic polymers, and are often modified to improve permeability, hemocompatibility and cytocompatibility, which are crucial for hemopurification and bioreactors of liver support. Advances in medical filters based on hollow fibers have resulted in increased biocompatibility between cells and the surface of these filters. Hollow fiber filters with a smaller dispersion of hole sizes and a large number of membranes are widely used for dialysis and in other laboratory applications. The use of hollow fiber filters has steadily increased in the medical and pharmaceutical industries, industrial separation applications, and for testing the effectiveness of cancer drugs.
Hollow fiber filters have many small tubes that are grouped together to create a filter matrix. Hollow fiber filters are widely used in water treatment, cell culture, tissue engineering and medical applications due to recent advancements in techniques and filters. Hollow fiber systems are used in drug efficacy testing, and the fiber wall equipped with a permeable membrane is used to control drug release. Hollow fibers are excellent drug carriers due to a high surface-to-volume ratio and high loading flexibility. Hollow fiber ultrafiltration is also used to monitor source water for natural protozoa and allows the concentration of microorganisms inside individual hollow fibers to purify drinking water. Hollow fiber filtration uses the same principle as capillary and tubular filtration systems, but instead uses a smaller tube size which improves flexibility. From microfiltration to reverse osmosis, hollow fibers are used in all types of filtration processes, which is another key factor expected to drive the market revenue growth in the future.
Hollow fiber membranes have a higher packing density due to the smaller diameter of the filaments and the improved flexibility of the strands has allowed certain filter configurations to be achieved. However, due to the high flexibility of the fibers, they are more susceptible to breakage under high stress or pressure compared to other filtration methods. Also, high capital and operating costs compared to other configurations are expected to restrain the market growth to some extent over the forecast period.
To identify key industry trends, a research study at https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hollow-fiber-filtration-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Social distancing and restrictions have severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns have caused disruptions in transport and logistics
- Manufacturing and mining operations affected globally
- Weighed on the economy of various countries
- Caused a sudden and drastic slowdown in economic activity
- Disruption of agriculture, fishing, dairy industry and other sectors
- Caused job losses and a financial crisis
- Supply side effects have been further compounded due to lower disposable income
- Emergence of variants continues to cause concern and impact normal routines
Microfiltration Segment to Record Robust Revenue CAGR:
The microfiltration segment is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period; attributable to the increasing use of hollow fibers with microfiltration in various biopharmaceutical processes, in cell harvesting in upstream bioprocessing and in the recovery process of antibiotic production.
Request a personalized research report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4002
Pharmaceutical manufacturers will dominate other end-use industry segments:
The pharmaceutical manufacturers segment is expected to lead the other end-use segments in terms of revenue growth during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for bioprocessing products, increase in research and development activities , the growing number of drug discovery and development programs, and the rapid adoption of continuous manufacturing. techniques.
North America be a leader in terms of revenue sharing:
North America is expected to account for the largest share of revenue over the forecast period, which is attributable to the growing demand for biologics due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, development of advanced infusion and dialysis systems, rapid adoption of advanced manufacturing processes and the presence of key players in the region.
Asia Pacific to achieve robust revenue growth:
Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to grow at a significant revenue CAGR during the forecast period; attributed to the rapid progress of the biopharmaceutical sector, the growing prevalence of chronic illnesses and diseases, the development of state-of-the-art health care and research facilities, and the increasing investment by government and health agencies in the region.
Major companies in the market include:
- Asahi Kasei Society
- Repligen Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Danaher Company
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
- Watersep BioSeparation Corporation
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- Microdyn-Nadir GmbH
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- Coorstek, Inc., among others.
Ask before you buy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/4002
For the purposes of this report, Reports and Data gas has segmented the global hollow fiber filtration market on the basis of technique, material, application, end-use industry and region:
Technical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- reverse osmosis
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Harvest & Clarification
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Do you want to understand the market in more detail, schedule a meeting with our expert – https://www.reportsanddata.com/call-schedule/4002
A few points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018-2020) and forecast (2021-2028) data points, revenue and CAGR in the form of tables, figures and graphs, with supporting detailed and qualitative written information for each. .
- The revenue breakdown is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains information on growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other market-related aspects.
- The report contains data and information about customers, competitors, suppliers/distributors and other players and the global market.
- Market research analysis is essential for all crucial business strategies and can help in many ways and provide a clearer understanding of the strategies deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that improve a company’s sales or perhaps provide ideas to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures, etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the major companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographic scope, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, products/services, expansion strategies, expansion investments, etc.
To explore Latest press release Published by Reports and Data:
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts in various areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Business Development Manager
Reports and Data | The Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the latest press release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-hollow-fiber-filtration-market
SOURCE reports and data